What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. On our website, we collects identifiers, such as a real names and/or aliases, postal addresses, email addresses, account names; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter identifiers such as your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website.
- (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service.
- (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails.
- (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer‘s hard drive through your Web browser - if you allow - that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain Internet or other electronic network activity information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties enter into written contracts with us prohibiting them from using your personally identifiable information for any other purposes. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses./p>
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the individual disclose the following:
- (1) The categories of personal information the business has collected about the individual.
- (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting the individual’s personal information.
- (4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- (5) The specific pieces of personal information the business has collected about the individual.
We will do our best to provide California residents with a copy of the above information within 45 days of their request, although in certain limited circumstances we may not be able to make all relevant information available to them, such as where prevented by law or where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial of the request. To submit a request, please contact us at the email address and phone number provided at the bottom of this page. Please note that we will not and may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.